Now we are officially in the fall season, are you celebrating by drinking pumpkin spice coffee? If you are, we recommend drinking our Dawn Patrol Blend with your pumpkin spice. The flavor of warm molasses cookies compliments the ginger and cinnamon in pumpkin spice, perfectly.
If you're wanting to try your hand at making your own pumpkin spice creamer, we have a recipe below that will both taste great with our coffee, and help give you those warm fall feelings we are all chasing.
2 cups (16 oz) Oat Milk, Whole Milk or Coconut Milk
1 Tbsp Pumpkin Puree
1 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice or Cinnamon (you could also try a blend of cardamom, cinnamon & ginger)
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1 tsp Honey, or Maple Syrup (optional)
1 pinch Sea Salt
1. Warm Milk in a small saucepan over low heat.
2. Stir in vanilla extract, pumpkin puree, spices, and sea salt.
3. Gently simmer for 15-20 minutes. Allow vanilla and spices to infuse.
4. Store in a glass jar, refrigerate up to one week. Or Freeze into individual ice cube tray servings.
5. Add to your favorite First Ascent Coffee! We suggest Dawn Patrol Blend for this one!